- Wholesale is available to trade professionals only.
- Tax ID or Business Resale Number, plus business name and contact information will be required to establish an account.
- Minimum order total of $250 required, but we hold no minimums on individual pieces.
- Wholesale accounts must be registered and approved prior to placing an order.
- Upon approval, we will assign an account number and password to access / download our wholesale line sheets and catalogs.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 888.681.8511
- List of showrooms
- Make an appointment to stop by our studio in Irvine, CA
- All orders require full payment information to be supplied at the time your order is placed. However, your card/account will not be charged until the order is ready for shipment and your invoice has been approved. Your order will be shipped once payment has been successfully processed.
- Net 30 payment terms are available on a case-by-case basis and must be verified/approved once your wholesale account has been established.
- We will require credit references, bank information, and a minimum of two previous orders to be filled before considering this option.
- Late payments on net 30 arrangements will subject your account to review and will typically result in the requirement of up front credit card payment for all subsequent orders. Multiple late payments may result in account suspension.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35 insufficient funds charge.
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Domestic orders are generally shipped via UPS Ground. Other carriers are available upon request, but may require additional charges depending on the conditions and size of your order.
- All shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the wholesale customer.
- Wholesale orders are processed and shipped as soon as possible, depending on the season, order volume, and number of items requested. The typical turnaround time is 2-3 weeks from the time the order is placed.
- Rush orders are available by request and may be subject to additional shipping and production fees.
- Little Miss Zoe assumes no responsibility for delayed shipments caused by the carrier or shortages when shipments are sent to a 3rd party other than the customer who placed the order.
RETURN & EXCHANGES:
- You are responsible for inspecting your delivery upon receipt and notifying us if there are any problems with your order right away.
- Contact us at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your shipment to submit a claim for shortages or defective merchandise and to request a return authorization.
- In your claim, please include the SKU# for all returned merchandise and the reason why you are not satisfied – please include as much detail as possible in this request.
- In some cases, such as items that are damaged on arrival, we will also require a photo of the compromised merchandise prior to issuing a return authorization.
- Your return package must be postmarked within 5 days of receiving a return authorization and we ask that you include a copy of your original invoice as well.
- All returned merchandise must be in the original condition and packaging (i.e., new, unworn, undamaged, unopened) to receive credit.
- Sale, reduced price, discounted or special order merchandise is not eligible for return.
- Little Miss Zoe reserves the right to refuse any returned merchandise that is received prior to issuing a return authorization or that is in unacceptable condition upon arrival (see Return/Repair/Exchange Shipping section below for specifics on packing your return).
- You will receive a merchandise credit for all returned items that may be applied to future orders or used for immediate replacement items.
- We stand by the quality of our jewelry and will gladly repair, at no additional cost, any piece that breaks while on display at your store within 90 days of shipment.
- You must notify us to request a repair authorization prior to sending the merchandise back.
- Please include the item number, a detailed description of the condition, and a clear photograph when requesting a repair authorization.
- The item must be shipped back to our studios within 5 days of receiving your repair authorization and the tracking information must be supplied to your Little Miss Zoe representative once in transit.
- We will repair jewelry sold to your customer within 30 days of the sale date. However, the retailer will be charged for standard USPS shipping and any material costs outside of basic repair needs, when required. We will notify the retailer before completing any repair work that may go beyond expected shipping costs.
- All shipping, tracking, and insurance charges for returns, exchanges, or repairs are the retailer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Please pack jewelry in a well-padded container and ship via UPS or FedEx, as preferred. Shipping insurance is not required but is highly recommended.
- Little Miss Zoe is not responsible for damages or loss incurred during the return shipment and we retain the right to refuse any returns, exchanges, or repair requests that we receive without prior authorization.
Due to the handmade nature of our items, please allow for slight variations in color and texture from the images shown in our marketing materials. Little Miss Zoe cannot guarantee variances in size, construction and color of items. Prices are subject to change without notice. All merchandise will be shipped at the prices in effect at the time of shipping. Little Miss Zoe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or discontinue items. All orders are subject to availability. Customers will be held accountable for all costs associated with collection of past due funds, including attorney’s fees.
If you have additional questions about our Wholesale Terms & Conditions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.